This week, I am thankful
1) that dh has a job and we have a roof over our heads, and
2) for receiving sweet awards from my bloggy friends. It's nice to be loved, and it's even nicer to be shown a token of that love!
Minka (Stirring My Thoughts) bestowed the Lemonade Award on me yesterday:The rules of the award are:
1) Put the logo on your blog or post.
2) Nominate at least 10 blogs that show great attitude or gratitude.
3) Link to your nominees within your post.
4) Let the nominees know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5) Share the love and link to the person from who you received your award.
Since I can pick as many as I want, I'll pass it along to everyone whose blog is listed in the right column of this page. But, since I'm busy packing for our trip, and I'm forgetful, I may not let you know at your blog. :}
"He is happiest, be he king or peasant, who finds peace in his home." ~ Johann von Goethe