Sunday, May 31, 2009

Happy June, and happy to be back

Can't believe it's June already! I had wanted to be back before now, but blogging is like exercising: the longer you abstain from doing it, the harder it is to get back to it.

So what went on in my month of May?

Well, I...

1) turned 45
2) finished my sweater3) created a Twitter account for my dog4) worked on (and finished a couple) of the Pay-It-Forward giveaway gifts
5) processed 9 chickens
6) weeded, and weeded, and weededand last but definitely not least,
6) received gifts from Sherrie and Elizabeth (and Elizabeth is having a sale this month!).
First a heady Mocha soap from Sherrie...mmm...we're almost done using it in the kitchen (and it makes me want to have hot chocolate every time I use it)Then, a lovely trio from Elizabeth, who remembered that her Dreamsicle Lip Balm is my all-time favorite! I can't wait to use the Whipped Soap; it smells so cheerfully divine. And the doll is simply adorable: reminds me of those wooden, nesting Russian dolls.And what about the rest of you? How was your May? :) I sure missed visiting your blogs (I did try to sneak in a few reads here and there).

"He is happiest, be he king or peasant, who finds peace in his home." ~ Johann von Goethe