Thursday, April 13, 2006

A little of this, a little of that

Yesterday's 30 mph winds (that's, uh, what, 60 kph??) made our allergies go nuts. Our friend, Carol, suggested trying Allergena, a homeopathic aid. I'm off to get some since we prefer not to take conventional medicine unless absolutely necessary (for example, why take antibiotics when garlic works even better?).

My dear sister is home from her three-week trip abroad! I don't know who's happier, her or me?! She brings home with her well-travelled balsamic vinegar for ds#1. ;)

Just reading an article called Hot Retirement Tips from The Motley Fool website. They often have terrific advice, so I thought I'd share since financial savvy is not most North Americans' forté.

"To be conscious that you are ignorant is a great step to knowledge." ~ Benjamin Disraeli (1804 - 1881)