Monday, April 23, 2007

I've been "tagged"

...by Rosie to play the "6 weird things about me" game. Problem is, I am in the forest and can't see the trees - I can't think of many things about me that are weird. Hey, I'm not weird, am I? ;> And secondly, I don't know 5 other bloggers to tag. I blog primarily as a online journal for myself...not to be read by anyone else, so I don't advertise my blog.

Well, here goes nuthin':

1) I like my floors clean enough to eat off of, which means I ask people to take off their shoes at the door (which is not always the wisest decision when their feet/socks are as filthy as the bottoms of their shoes) and I love my vacuum.

2) (my sister will recognize this one) I would rather be surrounded by crying babies on an airplane than experience turbulence on an airplane.

3) David Attenborough's voice makes me sleepy, but in a good way.

4) I had a crush on Spock (Star Trek) when I was 4 years old.

5) I sometimes talk to the dog in the same voice I talk to babies even though I know full well it's a stupid, non-alpha, thing to do.

6) I can eat badenjan borani every day and never tire of it. Oh, heck, I can probably do that with fried chicken and calamari too.


"To be conscious that you are ignorant is a great step to knowledge." ~ Benjamin Disraeli (1804 - 1881)