Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Not a whole lot from me

I noticed that my last few posts are not my own thoughts, although I wish I had created the Vancouver one. ;)

The appraisal seemed to have gone well. The man who was here appeared to have an affinity for Lindal-style homes and thought our house was quite beautiful. He asked if we had just put in new counters in the kitchen, and was genuinely surprised when I told him those are the same counters we put in when we built the house 8 years ago. I took that as a compliment.

The ceramics class and the co-op that ds#1 is taking are both going well. Ds#1 has also been invited to join the teen book club, thanks to the kindness of C and her son A. He did pretty well and liked it about as much after the first meeting he attended on Monday.

I think I neglected to mention that ds#1 got his results on his first exam (ever) in the Intro to Earth and Space Sciences class: he received a 94%. Not too shabby. :)

And one final thing, I am really enjoying this lovely fall weather. I love the cool mornings that warm up mid-day. I feel like having some apple cider....

"To be conscious that you are ignorant is a great step to knowledge." ~ Benjamin Disraeli (1804 - 1881)