Saturday, April 26, 2008

Just so Joanna won't grouse at me...

But, really, I'm glad she's keeping me on my toes so I don't let the blog stagnate. :)

The boys have started another drawing/painting class. They did several sketches of a still life yesterday consisting of a pineapple, a basket, and various other things.

Here's one of ds#1's attempts:

And here's one of ds#2's:


Things are greening up even more now. Unfortunately, that means the grass is growing like crazy. Dh is not looking forward to mowing; we've already left huge patches of our property for meadows, but there're still areas that need tackling. It takes him about 2 hours on his professional model mower.

But things sure look pretty! You can see our shed, greenhouse, and garden in this picture:

"To accomplish great things, we must dream as well as act." ~ Anatole France (1844 - 1924)