Monday, May 12, 2008

Mom's Day, soaps, shed, etc.

A belated Happy Mother's Day to all the moms I know! (Thanks for the M Day wishes, Joanna!) I apologize for my tardiness, but I've not been online as much during my sister's visit since I only get to see her twice a year.

We have, however, been soaping a little bit. Finished off the heart soap embeds, that we will name "Lilac Romance". ;) The boys are excited that their wonderful aunt is buying a bunch of soaps from them. She is their first soap customer. I also tried filling in the lines on another soap with a Chinese character (mold from Bramble Berry, of course!), but I definitely need a lot more practice to make it look good.The shed is coming along nicely. This picture is from some time early last week. They've gotten some siding up since then, but we haven't taken a photo yet.

"To accomplish great things, we must dream as well as act." ~ Anatole France (1844 - 1924)