Saturday, July 26, 2008

Where Four Art Thou?

So I'm a punny sort of gal, so sue me. ;)

Diane at Much of a Muchness tagged me with the Four Meme, so here goes nuthin' -

Four jobs I have had
Research Associate - psychology, Indiana University
Office Assistant - undergrad library at University of British Columbia
Docent - Dr. Sun Yat Sen Chinese Classical Garden in Vancouver, BC (check out the photo gallery at the link)
Research assistant - biopsychology, UBC

Four movies I could watch over and over
Roman Holiday - *sigh* Could Gregory Peck and Audrey Hepburn be any cuter??Alien - could Sigourney Weaver and the cat be any cuter??
Star Wars, Episode IV - could Harrison Ford and Alec Guiness be any cuter??
Chicken Run - no, honestly, could Ginger, Rocky and all the chickens be any cuter?? (I have a soft spot for Mac.)
Four TV shows I love (or loved...)
X-Files - creepy with some real science thrown in at times, like Star Trek, but on Earth, no transporter, and, uh, did I say creepy already?Firefly - Joss and Nathan: what a combination
Twilight Zone - Oh Rod Serling, how I miss your warped sense of entertainment
House - so the main character is obnoxious, but Hugh Laurie does an American accent better than some Americans! Plus, everything I know about medical jargon, I learned from House.
Four places I’ve vacationed
Greece
England
Austria
Italy
(sorry, no photos; you'll have to use your imagination. Actually, if you want to see Italy photos, check out Diane's!)

Four of my favourite dishes
Badenjan borani - recipe to come in another post
roast duck - Chinese style (see photo in previous blog post)
tiramisu - is that a dish?
seafood anything - well, maybe not so much geoducks or sea urchins or sea cucumbers

Four blogs I visit every day
Now that Blogger has this nifty feature which show which blogs have been updated recently, I no longer have to play favorites. ;)

I won't tag four people, but please do play if you have time! I'll be watching my "updated blogs" list....

"To accomplish great things, we must dream as well as act." ~ Anatole France (1844 - 1924)