Friday, October 24, 2008

My nails and cuticles love Gracefruit!

As you can tell, I keep my nails as pretty as a Hollywood starlett's. *cough* How did she know that my pampered hands (Hah!) magically become sandpaper this time of year and that my cuticles start cracking off, and I have a habit of biting them and then bleeding to death?? Never fear, my poor bleeding fingers, Gracefruit is here to the rescue with her Nail & Cuticle Stick! It's in a terrific take-along form, smells delicately lemony, and feels so good when I rub it in. Maybe now my poor dh can finally stop smacking me on the wrist and saying, "good gawd, woman, will you stop picking at your fingers?". ;)

Halloween's almost here! Urban Debris Artlog has some delightful holiday projects and stuff you should check out, like this Witchy Bird:"The foolish man seeks happiness in the distance, the wise grows it under his feet." ~ James Oppenheim