Friday, December 19, 2008

Glow Mama - wow...what a nice surprise!

I had entered a contest at Mom-E-Centric and was notified a few days ago that I had won the Glow Mama gift!

So, I'm thinking, wonderful, I'll get to try one of those cool sounding drinks. Well, what should arrive in the mail yesterday but this ginormous box full of Glow Mama drinks...almost too heavy for me to carry!I guess I will get to try more than one bottle, no?

Packed with real fruit juice (kiwi and grape) and vitamins, with only a hint of cane sugar, it is a refreshing drink that is soooo good for you. On its own, it is subtle and pleasingly grown-up. You know you're not drinking Cool-Aid...phew! They also suggest recipes for you to try such as the Mom-osa where you mix Glow Mama and sparkling apple cider. I'm having one straight right now, but I can't wait to try their other suggestions to make it more festive!

And if my real-life mom friends are really nice to me, I'll share with them. ;)

Thank you so much, Jerri Ann of Mom-E-Centric and Amy of Glow Mama!

"The foolish man seeks happiness in the distance, the wise grows it under his feet." ~ James Oppenheim