Thursday, February 05, 2009

I forgot to add...I'm thankful for Heather!

You can't believe how hard it is for me to actually find the camera and take a picture. Seriously.

Anyway, I want to add for Thankful Thursday that I'm also thankful for Heather (One Bubble at a Time). She is one of the tremendously wonderful and generous ladies I've met since venturing into the soaping world and I am ever grateful to have met her.

She sent me (and Carrie - Under the Willow - and possibly some other folks I'm not aware of) a wonderful surprise this week!Oh, and for Michelle (Chocolate and Marmalade Tea), here's Heather's cupcake soap I was telling you about. In the cute little package:and in its full glory:It smells so wonderful and looks so beautiful that I can't bear to use it in the shower; I keep it out as a decorative air freshener. :>

"He is happiest, be he king or peasant, who finds peace in his home." ~ Johann von Goethe