Thursday, March 05, 2009

First Responders surprise meme

I found this at Cake's (Whistling Leaf Blower), who got it from Julie (Craft Knife), who got it from...and so on...

The rules are (and I'm copying the text from Julie, with some edits):

The first 5 people who respond to this post will get something made by me: it will be my choice, but will, hopefully, be something you can use or enjoy for its aesthetic merits. In all likelihood, it'll be something I would sell at Etsy (if I ever get my site up). This offer does have some restrictions & limitations...

*I make no guarantees that you will like it...but I hope you do!
*You will receive this item before the end of the year...or sooner.
*You will have no idea what the item will be, or when you will receive it.
*To participate, you must re-post this meme on your blog and put together something to be sent out as 5 surprises of your own. These surprises can be anything....a piece of art, a photo, a poem...whatever you choose.

"He is happiest, be he king or peasant, who finds peace in his home." ~ Johann von Goethe