Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Random Tuesday Facts + thanks!

Some little snippets of Tuesday facts for you today:

1) As my ds#1 likes to tell people: infinity is not a number; it's a mathematical concept.

2) If you've had a dry spell writing in your blog (oh yeah, that's me), here's some advice on how to prime that pump: How to Generate Great Content Week After Week by Write to Done

And my thanks? It goes to Joanna, Ms. Product Body herself! My order of Whipped Shea Butter (order now before the summer heat prevents their shipment!) arrived with extra goodies from Jo: a sample of Crush on You in Baked Bread scent (I have to keep reminding myself not to eat my bath and body products) and her ta-da!! totally perfected Creme Fresh! To say it's a delightful and emollient cream doesn't do it justice; you need to order one yourself and try it!

Ok, have to run again. Hope you are all having a nice start to the week! I was feeling a bit harried and grumpy this morning, but then I won a book from Algonquin Books - through Twitter, no less!, so that perked me right up. :)

"He is happiest, be he king or peasant, who finds peace in his home." ~ Johann von Goethe