Thursday, June 11, 2009

Thankful Thursday + Pay-It-Forward update

I'm thankful for being able to indulge in ceramics as a creative outlet. It is such a satisfying art, and I enjoy working on clay along-side of my boys. More homeschool quality family time!(above plate made by ds#1 and bought by the wonderful Carrie-Gigi of Mud Puddle Girl and Under the Willow Gifts)

And speaking of ceramics,
1) I’m almost ready to list some ceramics and other goodies for sale on Etsy! and
2) the little gifts I made for the Pay-It-Forward Giveaway are done.

I've already given Sherrie and Minka theirs, but am ready to start packaging up and sending out the rest.

Little Shadow Creation gave me her mailing address, and I know I have Michelle's but I'll need it from the rest of you:

~ Blonde Duck (whose book Twelve Tales of Christmas is now available at Amazon!)
~ Alli (Ocean Treasures)
~ Elizabeth (Gassner Custom Soaps)
~ Cake (rake, shovel, hoe)
~ Amber (Amber's Ambry)

And I have to ask: Trisha (Suds to Love), was I giving you something or are we doing an exchange? I can't remember and I can't find a record of my original post on this. Please let me know if you read this post; thanks!

p.s. FYI, my contact e-mail is under my profile (I'm in the middle of changing e-mails, so I have 2 profiles to the right)...if you can't find it, it is "skepticgal (at) gmail (dot) com"

"I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be." ~ Douglas Adams