Friday, October 09, 2009

Someone very special

I missed posting this for my Thankful Thursday post, but really want to give a big shout-out to someone who has been very supportive to my family in our creative endeavors.

Not only is Carrie a super talented lady, making wonderful soaps, and sewing beautiful creations, but she is been a big supporter of the crafts that the boys make, buying their themed soaps and ceramic plate. She is also the first customer at our new Artfire store. She really is like their fairy godmother, spreading sunshine to our lives!

I cannot thank Carrie enough for the joy she brings us; I'm so grateful to have her as a friend.

Go check out her sweet blogs, in the links above, and also here, to get to know this wonderful lady better, and to buy her terrific soaps!This is one of Carrie's "Unconditional Lovies" that she made; isn't it the sweetest?

"I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be." ~ Douglas Adams