Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Calling all bakers

Wowohwowohwow, N. Marie (Ever So Sweet blog) posted what I think is my current favoritest (I know it's not a word, Mr. Spell-Check) baked good: Organic Blueberry and Oat Bars. If you bake, you have to try this; it is so good, I smile just thinking about the piece I had after dinner last night. I look forward to sharing it with friends when they come over for a playdate today.

I was also going to recommend the King Arthur Flour free shipping on orders over $75 offer (which only lasts until Thursday), but I'm experiencing some problems with their site (that is, the cart doesn't show that I get free shipping even though my order is much over $75) and I have not yet received an answer to my email, so I can't recommend it for now.

Hope you're all having a great week! I caught up to my NaNo count last night, so I'm delighted. :)

"I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be." ~ Douglas Adams