Sunday, January 10, 2010

A special kind of brain damage

I swear it's because I fell from my crib onto the hard, tiled floor one too many times as an infant, and have damaged my brain in a very unique way, that I construe "cutting back" to meaning "add more things to my to-do list".

This is how I would explain my signing up for the Project 365 idea right after I posted about cutting back on activities so I'd find time to write and edit my ms.

This project will, at least, be short and sweet and won't require too much work from me because I'm not expected to write a tome to go with each entry. :}My friend Grace suggested I call it Project 360 since I missed a few days already, but I foresee having to miss a few more during the year when we're traveling and I can't get to somewhere to download the photos, and Project 274 doesn't quite have the same ring, does it?

Happy Sunday to all! Hope you're having a pleasant a day as I am.

"I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be." ~ Douglas Adams