Monday, June 25, 2012

Thanks, but no thanks

While it's flattering to be approached for product sponsoring, I don't actually like to do it. I agreed to the one last week because I thought it was a good chance for my readers to win a nice kitchen scale (and think about exercising), but it seemed to have the effect of scaring off readers instead.

Sooo, from now on, my official policy is that I will only do reviews of things I actually buy, and do giveaways of products that I personally pay for. That's pretty much what I'd been doing before, but it's in writing now. 
e.g. "I'll be giving away a pint of my favorite Lovecraftian Ice Cream!"
Ok, then; thanks for your attention. Carry on!  :)

"I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be." ~ Douglas Adams