Saturday, September 08, 2012

Oh where, oh where did the comments go?

I'm in the midst of consolidating my lives blogs per Kristen Lamb's command - I'll no longer maintain my writer's blog *big sigh of relief from everyone, including me* - and while I'm doing housekeeping, I thought I'd finally change over to the Disqus commenting system here.

I really like Disqus, both at my writer's blog and other people's blogs (e.g. Amber's Ambry), and had tried unsuccessfully previously to install it here.

Well, I finally got it working, BUT, I'm not so sure about the "import" part of it. I never did get that to function properly at my other blog and I'd lost all the comments that people made.

So, if that happens again, I apologize profusely...especially because I would have lost Maureen's Most Excellent comment on my "One is the Loneliest Number" post. Funniest comment ever. Really!

Disqus says the import tool may take up to 24 hours to take. We shall see...

Do you like Disqus?

"I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be." ~ Douglas Adams