Monday, September 01, 2014

A few more gratuitous vacation photos

I know: it's the first Monday of the month and I don't have a video of anything. I've been busy playing catch-up, doing laundry, and hosting out-of-town friends since we got back from vacation. So, you've been spared! 

Instead, I'll continue to show you pretty pictures...prettier than I am, anyway...of Vancouver. Not too many more because I only took a total of around 25 photos there. I am #pathetic.

 My sister is currently working at...
Crescent Beach
Before we picked her up at work one day, we took a walk along the more touristy section:
Crescent Beach proper
 One place we'd not been to before...
Deas Island...more of a peninsula
 An area close to my alma mater is the always pretty
Spanish Banks
Took my Dad on a ride and stopped...
on Burnaby Mountain, by my alma mater's rival, Simon Fraser University
 We got The Best salmon at...
farmers market at Trout Lake close to where my Dad lives
Don't those photos make you want to visit Vancouver too? :) Have a great week!

"I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be." ~ Douglas Adams