Monday, December 01, 2014

My Favorite Scene - Powers of Ten

Welcome to the last video of the year, and possibly the last My Favorite Scene video, period.
Because this is a longer video than I normally make, it exceeded Blogger's video size limit of 100mb (it's 108.9mb), so I had to upload to YouTube and give you a link to it here instead.

I hadn't realized the banana tree behind me was trying to attack me while I was recording - it did an amazing job of messing up my hair - but maybe it'll give you a good laugh, like it did me when I watched it.

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to watch me babbling my way through another My Favorite Scene segment. Please join me next week when I have a recipe post next week...and no banana trees!

"I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be." ~ Douglas Adams