Monday, April 20, 2015

So here's the plan

Now that I have accounts that I actually use (some minimally, some a lot) on
-Twitter
-Instagram
-Blogger (U R here)
-Wordpress
-Facebook
-website
I feel that I have to cut back somewhere or I won't have time to do anything else.
What I would rather be doing than pretty much anything else...
So, I'm going take a hiatus from blogging here for a yet to be determined amount of time. If any of you actually miss me, come check out my 365-Day blog on Wordpress where I post a photo of an illustration I drew or something else homemade daily. I don't write anything lengthy there, if anything at all, so you won't have to read a tome. :) Or follow me on Twitter or Instagram (links above). I prefer Instagram right now. I post photos more regularly there.

I'm still debating whether to make the 365-Day blog or my Instagram account the place where I showcase my art. I know that some artists make Instagram their online portfolio. I'd love to hear any arguments for or against that idea.

Thanks for stopping by; hope to see some of you on the other sites!

P.s. there is one more day to enter a giveaway at the interview the lovely Joanna Marple did of me!

"I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be." ~ Douglas Adams