Monday, August 03, 2015

Vacation photos

Because it's always pretty in Vancouver, that's why. :)
Walking around the Third Beach area of the Sea Wall at Stanley Park
On one of only two or three cloudy days while we were there (looking out to Indian Arm from Burnaby Mountain)
Funky sculpture
More funky sculptures, this one made with armature and plants
Wouldn't be Vancouver without good food: this was at a Persian restaurant
And this was at a Chinese restaurant
Dinner at home at my dad's house - roast pork, roast duck, and choi sum
And a lovely day at Deep Cove
I've still not decided whether to come back regularly to this blog. I think I'll save it for text or photo-heavy posts. I prefer to keep my WordPress blog lightweight. 

Hope you're all having a great summer!

"I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be." ~ Douglas Adams