Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Me, me, me (or rather, Her, Her, Her)

So this very rude woman on the AWFA e-list (I'm referring to post #31960 here if anyone cares to check it out) thinks it's funny when something is relevant to her, but is curt and rude to other people when she doesn't think they're answering HER questions (post #31823). I have a mind to make a very sarcastic remark about it, except I have posted a huge invisible note to my computer that says "Do NOT post to AWFA, no matter how tempting". I'm staying on just to glean any relevant info but refuse to post from now on.

It's not like I'm perfect and have never been rude, but I am usually rude back, that is, when I feel that I've been on the receiving end of rude first (such as when I received a terse msg from someone I thought I didn't know about a matter I have no control over during a time when I was under stress). And, I always apologize afterwards, which is way more than I can say about some people.

And then she says "So it is a BC [border collie] this time and I believe God told me, "this is the one," so which pup to buy...". If that's the kind of not nice people "God" spawns and communicates with, then once again, I direct people to a Secular Humanist site.

"To be conscious that you are ignorant is a great step to knowledge." ~ Benjamin Disraeli (1804 - 1881)