Friday, May 25, 2007

What kind of athiest are you? test

A friend sent me the link, and I'm a sucker for tests. ;) Hope the bar graph shows up properly; it doesn't in preview mode.

You scored as Scientific Atheist, These guys rule. I'm not one of them
myself, although I play one online. They know the rules of debate, the
Laws of Thermodynamics, and can explain evolution in fifty words or
less. More concerned with how things ARE than how they should be,
these are the people who will bring us into the future.

Scientific Atheist

100%

Apathetic Atheist

92%

Angry Atheist

67%

Militant Atheist

67%

Agnostic

42%

Spiritual Atheist

33%

Theist

25%

What kind of atheist are you?
created with QuizFarm.com

"To be conscious that you are ignorant is a great step to knowledge." ~ Benjamin Disraeli (1804 - 1881)