Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Spring fever

As, I believe, the (second half of the) song goes,
"I'm starry-eyed and vaguely discontented,
Like a nightingale without a song to sing.
I know I have spring fever,
But it isn't even spring."

Of course, I've had this for a few months now. I can't decide on a template I like, and I've not had the time, nor the know-how, to do my own logo or template, so I'll have to settle for what feels the most right at the moment, which is still nowhere near perfect.

I had a nice treat in the shower this morning, though. In my previous Product Body purchase, Joanna gave me a sample of a Sparkling Champagne scented Scrubby Wash, which I finally got to this morning. It was delicious! I felt like I was soaking in a bubble bath sipping a glass of bubbly...mmmmm. Made an otherwise mundane Tuesday special!


I was in need of a picker-upper too. It's that time of the month when I get taken back three decades and break out like a teenager. Thank goodness for Enessa clove oil. It honestly does a miraculous job on my boil-like pimples. I got this wonderful cure at Isabella Catalog, which has lots of other cool stuff.

"Human beings, by changing the inner attitudes of their minds, can change the outer aspects of their lives." ~ William James (1842 - 1910)