Monday, June 09, 2008

Anne-Marie's a genius! ;)

I'm like a horse with blinders, sometimes: one-tracked and focussed, which means that I can't see good ideas right in front of my face. Luckily, I've got good friends in virtual places who are generous with their ideas. So, big thanks to Anne-Marie for suggesting using these soaps we made for both Flag Day in addition to my 4th of July idea!I tried to do a close up photo that would show off the glitter:I have written copy for these cuties at our Two Tadpoles site.

It was too hot to harvest strawberries yesterday (did that for an hour this morning instead), so the guys picked sage which I've laid out to dry. Looking at our own harvested goods just makes my heart sing (which sounds even better than my singing in the shower! Hah!).

"To accomplish great things, we must dream as well as act." ~ Anatole France (1844 - 1924)