Tuesday, June 17, 2008

"I can see clearly now, the rain has gone..."

I just love that song, especially when I'm in an improved mood! :)

Thanks for putting up with my funk yesterday. Those of you with children probably know the book "Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day" by Judith Viorst, and that was my day yesterday: got up on the wrong side of bed and then it went downhill from there. LOL!

Reading your various blogs actually cheered me up a good bit. And mellowing out with a pomtini after dinner didn't hurt either.

What I should really do is to suppress my emotions like my fictional hero, Spock! heh hehp.s. Firefly-Mom, Suspect and Fugitive is having a Goonies art theme this week!

"To accomplish great things, we must dream as well as act." ~ Anatole France (1844 - 1924)