Friday, August 01, 2008

Tagged: 6 random things

I've been tagged by Suds to Love, but Firefly Mom ran the same tag, so I'm killing 2 birds, so to speak. :)

These are the rules:

1) Link to the person who tagged you [check]
2) Post the rules on your blog [check]
3) Write 6 random things about yourself [below]
4) Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them [let those who want to play do so; no orders from me]
5) Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog [ditto above]
6) Let the tagger know when your entry is up [ditto the ditto]

Random items:
1) I used to have a humongous 3-D mole under my left armpit that the doctor froze off for me when I was about 16.
2) I can play the ukelele (blame it on the cheap-*ss elementary school I attended for 2 years). 3) If I had to choose a non-useful pet (that is, one that doesn't give us eggs or guard the house), I'd pick a lab rat. They're so smart and cute.
4) The two things I really wanted to be when I grew up were opera singer and astrophysicist, neither of which worked out.
5) I got my first piece of fiction published when I was 29, squeaked in just under 30, my deadline age for "making something of my life."6) I have terrific cholesterol and blood pressure levels even though I eat as much fried and fatty foods as dh would allow me (or as I can sneak in when dh isn't around) and I am a very uptight person.

If you play, let me know! (I see that Carrie-Gigi and Heather have done this too.)

"To accomplish great things, we must dream as well as act." ~ Anatole France (1844 - 1924)