Monday, October 27, 2008

Manic Monday

As the Bangles sang, "wish it were Sunday."

The weekend's a blur, as usual. The only reminders that it happened are: a newly painted outhouse (of course a homestead must have an outhouse!), summer sheets/blankets/clothes exchanged for winter ones with outgrown clothing donated, a deal negotiated, and chocolate-pecan-banana cookies and banana cake baked. :>

As for Monday, I found a fun little giveaway that I want to share with you. I befriended someone at Twitter Moms who has a blog called Coming Up For Air. She's offering a nifty giveaway for an EcoBrain ebook, in exchange for your telling her one thing you're doing to be more green or sustainable. I think that's pretty cool!

And a reminder that I'll be having the drawing for the My Vice Giveaway on Saturday! Ironically, it's for paper books....

"The foolish man seeks happiness in the distance, the wise grows it under his feet." ~ James Oppenheim