Saturday, December 13, 2008

Oh, that Jo - she loves me so!

I've been putting on an excess of Product Body's Whipped Shea Butter on my heels at night before bed (as well as on my back and heels after my shower), and you know what? It is working! My heels are not yet cracked...a miracle indeed if you knew the heels I inherited from my mother!

So when Joanna had a sale on this miraculous Whipped Shea Butter last week, you betcha I went for it! Sweetheart that she is, she sent along a gift with my Butters, see?Guess what was the gift?! Her brand spankin' new line, Creme Fresh. Ooooh aaaaaah! It's in Sweet Lemon Pie scent, and I will have to remind myself not to eat it.If you want to be notified of Joanna's sales, go sign up for the Product Body newsletters!

Thank you, Joanna!!

"The foolish man seeks happiness in the distance, the wise grows it under his feet." ~ James Oppenheim