Saturday, January 24, 2009

Love from the very special Carrie-Gigi!

Carrie, who has two terrific blogs that I read: Mud Puddle Girl and Under the Willow, and who also sells wonderful soaps, pretty fabric bags, and the cozy Billows, has bestowed some love on me, once again. Those of you who've been here for a while know how special she is to me. I love her products (scrumptious soaps and nourishing hand creams, among other things) and she loves ours (our fun-shaped soaps and ds#2's ceramic plate). The blog awards she gave me are
As usual, I find it hard to re-bestow (is there such a word?) awards because I am so fond of all of you who visit me and whose blogs I visit. But, I will pass this along to those in the right hand column of my blog: all my "followers" and all those blogs I have linked to that are a part of my "must-reads".

Now, go out and enjoy your Saturday! :)

"He is happiest, be he king or peasant, who finds peace in his home." ~ Johann von Goethe