Wednesday, February 04, 2009

A few random things...

Because I hadn't posted in a few days and have some brain farts stored up. :)

First off, I want to mention an award from Diane (Much of a Muchness)The dear gal thinks I have a creative blog; methinks she's in need of a good vacation. LOL!

I'm supposed to list 6 things that inspire my creativity and pass along the award, but honestly, I can't think of even 2 things, let alone 6! I don't even think I'm very creative at all.

On the other hand, apparently, I'm very good at winning things! The Candy Cane soap from Heather (One Bubble At a Time) arrived in the mail yesterday. Heidi (Soapaholics Anonymous) is sending me a bottle of infused oil that I won at her blog. Then, yesterday, I found out I won the prize from Trisha's (Suds to Love) giveaway! Happy dance....

And finally, from reading Ian's First Contact Astronomy blog, and seeing a comment at Annie's always eye-candy Imagine and Create blog, I'm inspired to re-read my old astronomy text from the class I took at UBC back in '83/'84. It's a classic:It'll be fun, but I need to remember to allot time for it.

"He is happiest, be he king or peasant, who finds peace in his home." ~ Johann von Goethe