Thursday, February 12, 2009

Guess what day it is?

That's right, Thursday! No, seriously, it's:I need to get a proper piping tool so I can write better on my baked goods. I made this for the LEGO Club meeting today; it's a bit ugly - the worst looking heart and script I've seen - but it was very tasty and that's all that mattered. Happy birthday to Darwin and Lincoln!

It's also Thankful Thursday time! And I'm thankful that:

1) the high winds we had didn't cut off our power (apparently many people in town were without power, but out here in the boonies where we are, our power stayed on), and

2) the weekend looks to be relatively free so I can sleep in a little and catch up on reading blogs.

That reminds me, I'm sorry I've not been around to read your blogs as much recently. Long days out here and there, and an unreliable satellite internet connection makes it hard to keep up.

I do have a couple of things I'd like to post soon though: lovely cards that Michelle (Blog of the Soap Pixie) made for me in trade for some soaps, and the fabulous prize from Trisha (Suds to Love) that I received in the mail today!!

"He is happiest, be he king or peasant, who finds peace in his home." ~ Johann von Goethe