Saturday, February 07, 2009

The Photo Tag meme

Meg of Get In, Hang On tagged me. Yup. And I have to follow rules:

1. Go to the 4th picture folder on your computer.
2. Post the 4th picture in that folder.
3. Explain the picture.
4. Tag 4 more bloggers.

Dh is a folder maniac, so we have folders inside folders. Within the Pictures folder, and there are folders according to years, starting from 2003. Inside each year folder, there are folders for each day that photos were taken.

I went to the fourth folder, 2006, and the fourth folder within that, Jan. 17th, and then picked out the fourth photo. Here it is:Not much of a story. The kids were in the shed playing with dh's ancient army men while dh was building the new fowl hut that's to be attached to the shed.

I know some of you have played this already but I can't remember who did, so consider yourself tagged if you're game. Just let me know if you're playing (if I'm not a regular visitor to your blog already) so I can come see!

"He is happiest, be he king or peasant, who finds peace in his home." ~ Johann von Goethe