Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Random Tuesday Facts

It's been a lovely at-home day. I had planned on taking the kids to a couple of academic talks, but opted to give them, and me, a rest from running around, and, instead, stay home to enjoy the lovely daffodils.Perhaps I can even work on my sweater, which is progressing (although as soon as I finish it, it'll be summer weather).
Anyway, I had grand plans to type a long post today. In fact, I had already hand-written it, but then I saw the following article, which will also serve as my random fact of the day. So instead of typing in the long post, I'm going to make soap and then play board games with my sweet boys. :)

Computer Vision Syndrome

How are the rest of you enjoying your week?

"He is happiest, be he king or peasant, who finds peace in his home." ~ Johann von Goethe