Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Some kinda Awe-summm?


I guess I must be since both Meg and Wendy gave me this award (although I think they really need to get out more...heh!). But, seriously, thanks, ladies...you're both uber-awe-summm!

I was hoping to get this post out yesterday, but we were out all day, and then I had computer/internet connection problems (big surprise...I've had more than my fair share of computer problems this past year).

So, here are the rules of this award:

1. List Seven Things That Make You Awe-Summm!
2. Pass the award on to seven bloggers you read religiously.
3. Tag those seven bloggers.

1. It goes against every fiber of my Chinese culture to brag about myself. Honestly, we are so anti-bragging, that we'll lapse into what my good friend, and former employer, Rod, calls "false modesty". I assure you this will hurt me more than it hurts you. ;>

1) I'm awe-summm for even attempting this (patting self on back).
2) I live in an awe-summm time and place where I don't generally fear for my life on a daily basis, and we have indoor plumbing with fresh water flowing from our taps.
3) I did pretty awe-summm portraits once upon a time (or so others have told me).
4) I'm the most awe-summm procrastinator I know.
5) I'm quite awe-summm for not over-using the word "awesome".
6) I've awe-summmly killed an awe-summm half-hour of my life working on this.
7) I am truly only awe-summ because I have a bunch of awe-summ friends, both in life and in cyberspace!!

2. & 3. It was hard to choose because I love all my bloggy friends...and fear not, it'll be YOUR turn next time! In alphabetical order (because I'm awe-summmly anal) ~
Amber - because she is totally multi-talented and enjoys playing games
Carrie-Gigi - because she unfailingly visits my (and many other folks') blogs to spread love and cheer
Diane - because I envy her lifestyle, her artistic eye, and her awe-summm blog
Epicure68 - because she's my dearest sister
Firefly Mom - because she's a Firefly Fan and has the best sense of humor
Heather - because she is super nice and a loyal reader with a sweetie-pie daughter
Suzanne - because she is a seriously talented artist with a terrific blog

How's your week been going? I have too many things on my to-do list and not enough hours in the day.

"I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be." ~ Douglas Adams