Saturday, August 29, 2009

Just a quick question

As my Facebook and Twitter friends know, I've had a long day: canning, toilet cleaning, doing laundry, jogging, and baking. So, I won't write much tonight.

However, I have to get this one question off my mind and out to my readers. :)

I sometimes feel like when I reply to comments, it looks like I'm just trying to up my comments count. I'm not. But, I hate for people to feel unacknowledged.

I have noticed many ways of replying in the...*ahem*...close to 100 blogs I visit. Some almost never reply to comments. Some (e.g. Terri, and Wendy) will reply via e-mail. Some (e.g. Blonde Duck) will come to your blog to reply on your latest post. I like both those methods, and there may be another way I've not even thought of.

My question for you, dear readers, is: what do you prefer? No response at all from me unless you ask a question? If you ask a question, do you prefer I email or come to your blog to reply as a comment on your latest post? Or ??

I guess I'll post a poll for ease, but if you have any thoughts or suggestions, please share them in the comments!

Thank you, everyone! Hope you're enjoying the weekend!

"I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be." ~ Douglas Adams