Friday, October 30, 2009

My talented blogging buddies

I love to sing the praises of my very talented blogging friends, in addition to supporting hand-made and indie bizzes. So, here's the song I'm singing today!

With winter approaching and me running low on both Whipped Shea and Crush on You, it was time to knock on Joanna's door (The Soap Bar, Product Body Blog). And that lady doesn't disappoint. I am totally in love with Crush and Whipped Shea, and have been for a while now, although, fussy me, I have to have them scented, but you can get yours "naked".Jo also threw in some extra goodies: the Cocoa Java (top left) and the travel-size Creme Fresh (in Beach House! Oooh, summer, you are so far away, but this will remind me of you until then). And the Whipped Champagne soap is really to die for! Just leave a few bars for me when you go get some yourself!

After swapping with Amber (Amber's Ambry) - my hat for her soaps - I just had to have more! I cannot wait to sink my teeth...uh, my body?...into the Thai Cocunutty Deliciousness...and all her other soapy goodness, which you should check out too! Right now, we're enjoying the heady scent of her Spicy Lime Soap in the shower.And if you're a really lucky, Amber just might have her fabulous new lip balms for sale. I was one of her lucky testers and I give it two enthusiastic thumbs up! The scent I got was blueberry...check out the cute little blueberry that she drew by hand on the container:You know that a product that has received so much love in its creation has to be good. It doesn't become a goopy mess under your fingers and then glides on beautifully on your lips, in a just-perfect layer, not too thin, not too thick. The scent is unmistakably, and delightfully, fresh blueberry. Mmmm! So, what are you waiting for? Head on over to her Etsy store!

"I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be." ~ Douglas Adams