Friday, December 11, 2009

You mean it's not Thursday?

Dang...I missed posting this for Thankful Thursday. But, please humor me and pretend it is still Thursday!

I'm thankful, once again, for my soaper pals! I can't even begin to tell you how wonderful these ladies are - their talents, generosity, and loving spirits keep me cheerful even when I'm feeling annoyed by life in general.

I want to give a special Shout-Out to three soaping friends before I talk about the fourth. My Tadpoles and I want to give heart-felt hugs and thank-yous to (in alphabetical order) Carrie (Under the Willow Gifts), Michelle (Blog of the Soap Pixie), and Trisha (Suds to Love) for supporting our little enterprise!

And now, I want to show you some photos from another generous soaping pal: Sherrie (Birch Bark Soap).

Sherrie mentioned that she wanted some saffron in herTwenty-Two Pleasant blog and since I had some that we weren't going to use, I gave them to her. In return, she sent me a whole bunch of goodies that are so lovely, I had to post about them. Here are the goodies:Sherrie sent 2 bars of her delectable soaps (I'm not going to share the Orange Vanilla...nyeah, nyeah to my guys):Sherrie's very talented photographer husband, Adam, gave me some gorgeous photo cards:Sherrie also threw in these super-cute mini slate labels. Can't wait to use them on my jars!Thank you again, Sherrie!

I am very lucky and very honored to have made friends with all of you!

"I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be." ~ Douglas Adams