Monday, July 19, 2010

The best things in life...sometimes do come free!

If you're thinking it's taking me forever and a day to get the post about our vacation done, you're absolutely right. Maybe I'll get it done before my next vacation...

In the meantime, I want to say a very belated THANK YOU (and it does warrant all caps) to the wonderful, talented, beautiful, and clever (have I got in enough flattering adjectives yet?) Joanna (The Soap Bar blog, and Product Body Blog).

Jo had a giveaway post for to-die-for bottle of Dr. Perricone Advanced Face Firming Activator back in May. And guess who won?? Yes, you may all envy me now!I've not used it yet because it's only been 3 weeks (only, hah!) since we returned home...and...uh...geez, I don't know what my excuse is. But I will start using it tonight and I will let you know if I start to look like I'm reverse-aging. Please, no Dorian Gray or Benjamin Button jokes. LOL!

Thanks, Joanna and Dr. Perricone, for this terrific opportunity to try a product that people rave about!!!

"I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be." ~ Douglas Adams