Sunday, May 01, 2011

Just a little "Yes!" and an annoucement

According to Wikipedia's entry on The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Universe, I have the original UK paperback  cover version!  See?

The three bookmarks are there because ds#1 was presenting it to his Teen Book Club and marked passages he wanted to share.  That's my boy!  ;)

And this is my odd segue into announcing that changes are a-coming.  I want to revamp this blog to something that is a bit cleaner, hopefully drastically reducing the clutter on the side.  More importantly, because I have my official blog to talk about my "official" pursuits, I'll make this a blog that only covers topics related to homesteading pursuits and other house and home things, such as baking.  So, I may, sadly, have to eliminate my Douglas Adams references.  Although, occasionally, I might just type titles of his books for no particular reason.

Last Chance to See.

Like that!

Consider it my literary Tourette's of the Adams sort.

As well, because my sister will be arriving soon for a long awaited visit, I won't be blogging for a while.  I'll try and read my fav blogs every so often, but I won't be a stalker.  I can see some of you breathing sighs of relief at that.  ;)

Hope your weekend has been nice, and have a wonderful May!


"I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be." ~ Douglas Adams