Monday, July 09, 2012

Picture of me

And it's as scary as Dorian Gray! Heh, not really. The one I've been using on most of my social media sites is the one that's now back up on the right hand side. It's from probably 10 years ago, or at least 5 years ago.  I need a new and recent one.

I was using the colored pencil art I did of a Common Yellowthroat as my profile pic,
but it's not personal enough. Well, it's cuter than I am at least.

Maybe I'll wait 2 more years and post an official photo of me at age 50.

What about you? Do you have a recent photo of you on your blog (or Twitter/FB/etc)? Do you have a professionally-taken one or just one that you scrounged from all the vacation photos you never filed away (like I did)?

"I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be." ~ Douglas Adams