Wednesday, December 19, 2012

HELP THE ELF: I Found Santa’s Missing Nice List!

Hi everyone! As you may remember, a few weeks ago PETE the Elf had a touch too much Eggnog at the Holiday Christmas Party and as he stumbled home, he lost Santa's NICE LIST.

The North Wind scattered the papers to all four corners of the world, and The Bookshelf Muse put out a call to help find them in order to SAVE CHRISTMAS.

Ever since I read about it, I've been on the lookout. And then today, EUREKA!

Yes that's right...I found part of Santa's missing NICE LIST. There it was, fluttering in the wind, half caught under the corner of my welcome mat. And shock of all shocks, I recognized the name, and I bet you will too.

Here it is below:



ImageChef.com

NAME: SFF Minnows - my critique group buddies

LOCATION: US and Canada

NICE LEVEL: 90%

NAUGHTY LEVEL: 10% (well, the levels really depends on the individual member...heh)

OBSERVATIONS: If it weren't for you wonderful gals and guys, I'd not be where I am write now. *groan*

RECOMMENDATION:     a) Coal                   b) Gift

~ ~ * ~ ~

I'm not so much helping out Pete - who, I feel, deserves to be panicky due to his eggnog indiscretion - but showing my appreciation for a group of very special folks in my life.

Wishing all of you a (check off the one that suits you):
Merry Christmas, Happy Holiday, Joyful Winter Solstice, Felicitous Saturnalia, Happy Hanukah, Rockin' Kwaanza!

"I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be." ~ Douglas Adams