Monday, March 25, 2013

I won!!

Remember my last post about entering a story for Susanna Hill's "In Just Spring" contest? Well, guess what? I bet you couldn't guess from the title. I won! Check out Susanna's hilarious post about it.

I'm doing the Snoopy happy dance! You're lucky you can't see me.

I have been so busy trying to do a bunch of writing (and getting far too distracted by Facebook once again...but it's mostly to do with the writing groups that I'm in, so it can't be helped), that I forgot I didn't have a post for today. Duh. Worked out fine anyway since I wanted to let you know how I did in the contest. ;)

So, I'll just show you that spring is really getting close to being here. It's already here, spring equinox wise.
Spring-y outside (pardon the reflections off the window)
Spring-y inside (these are around 2 weeks old)
Happily, Winter Storm Virgil didn't dump on us like it was forecasted. So, while there is some snow on the ground, it should be gone by mid or late week.

Next Monday, you'll get another mouth-watering recipe. Bet you can't wait! Has Spring come to your corner of the northern continent yet?

"I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be." ~ Douglas Adams