Monday, July 08, 2013

My Favorite Scene - Chowder by Peter Brown

Please note that I did this video before I got feedback for my previous, and inaugural "My Favorite Scene" segment, so the sound is still awful and soft. SORRY!! I will try and get a new microphone and/or yell for my next segment.

So, I was going to make this a first Monday of the month segment, but as I mentioned last week, I had to pre-empt this one to entering Susanna Hill's fun Fourth of July contest. :)

But, really, has it been a month already?? Where did the time go? Wasn't it just yesterday I subjected you to my video?

The amazing Peter Brown (I feel like "amazing" should be capitalized) was one of the speakers at the Wild, Wild Midwest conference back in May. He gave one of the best keynote speeches, as well as regular presentations, I have ever attended. I went from sort of knowing some of his titles to being a rabid fan. Eh, what's up with that, Doc? Oh, rabid...not rabbit. Sorry.

So, today, I'm presenting you with a scene from his book Chowder, about a very human and droll bulldog. Take it away, me!

Have you read any of Peter Brown's books?

"I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be." ~ Douglas Adams