Monday, August 12, 2013

Doodle Day July

I don't talk very much about the art side of my life, mostly because there's often not much to talk about. But, my picture book critique group buddies, Sylvia and Yvonne, got me hooked on a Facebook page called Doodle Day May. Doodle Day May is the brainchild of Alison Hertz and was so hugely popular, she did it again as Doodle Day July.

I mostly enjoyed other people's art in Doodle Day May, but I jumped in and joined the fun for Doodle Day July. Here are the doodles I did in that month:





















I also bought some souvenirs of my Doodle Day participation:
So that was my July fun. How about you? What did you do for fun that month?

"I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be." ~ Douglas Adams