Monday, August 05, 2013

My Favorite Scene

I know you've been waiting in breathless anticipation for this month's installment of "My favorite scene"...well, if you have absolutely nothing else going on in your life except de-linting sweaters and cleaning the laundry tub.

There have been audio problems in the past, and I've done some adjustments to the computer settings so hopefully you can hear me this time. If not, turn up your hearing aid! Sorry...projecting again.

The wonderful book I'm presenting today is Not Yet, Rose by the lovely Susanna Leonard Hill. Susanna, as I mention in the video, teaches an excellent course on how to write picture books called "Making Picture Book Magic" which I highly recommend to anyone who wants to write one but doesn't know how. No, I don't get any commission for recommending it, but I think it is the best money and one month I ever spent on a course. :)
Yes, that is a Maxfield Parrish print in the back. ;)

Hope you'll read the rest of Not Yet, Rose; it is one of the cutest and sweetest books, and anyone who is expecting a second child will relate to it!

"I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be." ~ Douglas Adams