Monday, February 03, 2014

Come back on Friday!

This is just a short post to let you know that for the first time ever, I'm participating in a Poetry Friday. The talented Renee LaTulippe, whom I am proud to call my friend and critique group partner, will be hosting. You won't want to miss it! I'll be telling you about an invaluable poetry course that is perfect for both writers and homeschoolers.

And, for those of you keeping score (which would be…hmmm…none of you), yes, I am deferring My Favorite Scene yet again. But, you know what? It'll be worth the wait because I'll be presenting a book by a very special person when I finally get to it the first Monday of March. I promise you'll love his book (all of his books, really), and him, as much as I do!

So, here, nibble on a slice of my homemade artisan bread, and come back this Friday.

"I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be." ~ Douglas Adams