Monday, April 07, 2014

My Favorite Scene - an entire book

We're (the whole family) watching a DVD lecture series called "The Human Body: Introduction to Anatomy and Physiology" from The Great Courses. It's been 30 years since I took biology at university and it wasn't like we covered the human body in detail, so I'm enjoying learning about this topic, as is the rest of the family.

While watching it, the section on the nervous system reminded me of a course I'd taken back at U called, I think, "Brain and Behavior." The textbook for the course was one of my favorites, and I'm going to share that with you today.
What was your favorite class in school (high school, university, college, etc.)?

"I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be." ~ Douglas Adams